This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Liv Real Estate® (”Company”) Web site found at https://www.edmontonrealestate.pro.
This Web site has agreed to notify you of:
* What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the Web site;
* The organization collecting the information;
* How the information is used;
* With whom the information may be shared;
* What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
* The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Liv Real Estate's® control;
* How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE "Company" is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The company collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site. If you would like your personal account/data deleted you may do so by sending an email request to email@example.com.
2. COOKIES - A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing contact information about the user. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user may be limited in some areas of our site. Some of our business partners may put cookies on our site (for example, advertisers). However, we have no access to or control over these cookies.
3. LOG FILES - We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
4. SHARING - We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner from time to time with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
6. NEWSLETTER, E-MAIL ALERTS AND BLOG - If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, e-mail alerts and/or blog, we ask for contact information such as email address and name.
7. REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION - If a user requests information such as a home evaluation, new listing notifier or listing information request we ask for contact information such as an email address and name, and other information as needed (such as the address of the home being evaluated). We will not contact the user other than by the contact method requested (usually email). We will from time to time send additional information related to the request for information, for example you will receive market updates in addition to a requested home evaluation. You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" like in the email you receive - this will only unsubscribe you from that specific list so, for example, you don't need to worry about ending your blog subscription if you end your market watch subscription.
8. POLLS AND CONTESTS - From time to time our site requests information from users via polls or contests. Participation in these polls or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Poll information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and to provide a valuable educational experience to the survey participants.
9. FORWARD TO A FRIEND - If a user elects to use our referral service for informing friends about a listing, our site, newsletter or blog, we ask them for the friends’ name and email address. Company or a third party service used by Company will automatically send the friends a onetime email inviting them to visit the site. This information is used for the sole purpose of sending this onetime email.
10. CHOICE / OPT OUT - Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or blog may opt out of receiving it by following the opt out instructions at the bottom of each respective message.